Pages

Monday 10 December 2018

Review I -TANGERINE BRIGHTENING MASK



Hi my lovely readers. How’s your days? I hope it’s good, same goes like me. For today I’ll be review about SEP-BRIGHTENING AND MOISTURIZING MASK. I don’t know if you guys ever heard about this brand. I bought this at Watsons. Because of I’m a member of this store I got a discount for this purchased. Actual price is Rm 24.90 but since I’m member, I just pay for RM 17.90. There is 5 mask in each box. The packaging is simple with a picture bright Orange. The mask is from Korea,



For me, i'm always fond in mask. So wherever i go, the first thing i find is Mask/Sleeping Mask. I always get excited if i go to drugstores,shopping mall or beauty boutique. Because i love to try and see the all variations of it. So i've been try quite a lot of mask/sheet mask. I've using mask since i'm in my University. Okay, back to review. This sheet mask, is good for everyday mask. But for me, i'm not that craze for this mask. Because of the Sheet mask is tend to dry quickly and the essence was quite a  lot. but its take time to absorb,also face will feel sticky after it. I'm not that happy with that. I feel like i wanna wash my face. So far i have been using this mask for a week now. What can i see i my face feel a bit moisturized and a slight bright than previous. 

The price is affordable and the result is quite good, But for me, because of the feel sticky after it, may i'm not buying this. I'm prefer the not sticky mask line the other brand.  But its good  mask anyway.  the price also not to high. 

JagA DirI HiDuP BaIk-BAiK ^_^

0 comment budak cute:

Post a Comment