Pages

Tuesday 12 December 2017

Review BoomDeahDah Water Drop Hand Cream

Hi and Happy Tuesday everyone. Hope you guys in a good state of health. I’m good and got a bit of Monday Blues since yesterday Selangor (Malaysia) got Public holiday due to Our Beloved Sultan of Selangor Birthday.  I think you guys may have seen/heard about Althea right? Same as me, I ‘ve seen and heard about this website. But in this month (December) I decided to give a go. For the first purchased from this website, I bought a BoomDeahDah Water Drop Hand Cream- Gardenia and Etude House Wonder Pore. I love cosmetics from South Korea. Its really suits my skin. I’ve got super oily skin.
P/s : I love the box from Althea. It so pretty


As per Althea Korea stated that the goods will arrived in 10-15 working days, but I’ve received my good in less 10 days. Is it wonderful? But I’ve self collect my goods because of i thought that I need to pay shipping charge. LoL. I’ve been searching for water based hand cream, because I don’t like the oily and sticky texture of hand Cream. For time being I use to wear Innisfree Hand Cream, the scent is really lovely with a bit of Berry. But since it hard to get Innisfree goods in my area. Be I decided to try a Boomdeahdah Hand cream. The price is cheaper than i've use. It's just RM7.00 only.  I was so happy for that price, because i got a big tube of it. At first i thought the Boomdeahdah Hand Cream is small like 30ml, but it was 60ml. 


sorry for the no the blur picture. My hand is shaking a lot. Lol.

The texture is like ice cream or someting like that. I really love this consistency of the hand cream. It's not to creamy and oily. For me i prefer this texture for everyday use. 

Hahaha.. who hand is that? So big!! Lol. Did you see the water drop? yeah after the hand cream melt from the heat from my hand, its turn to water drop.  The scent is so good, I like the scent of this Hand cream. 


Rating : 4/5 stars 
Reviews: It's worth the money for a hand cream, Its in big tube good for everyday use
What to expected: Skin feel so smooth after the apply and need to re apply because the scent not last long. Good to everyday use.

For me this is the convenience hand cream since the price is cheaper and it's big rather than other's brand, and i'll repurchased it's again. I wanna try other scent from this Line. 
xoxo
Aida






JagA DirI HiDuP BaIk-BAiK ^_^

0 comment budak cute:

Post a Comment