Pages

Thursday 24 May 2012

Making "Pavlova" for the 1st time ^_^


Hi guys!!!
May OUR day be Blessed...

HEhehee... today is the best dy for me...
you guys wanna know why???
(Because today i make Pavlova!! That meringue desert.The most popular desert in OZ)
Actually it's my 1st time to make it..
Really nervous with the result..
It's feel like i gonna take a exam result..
Kekekkekeke..
It's was nerve breaking..
because i never make it..
Huhuhu


Two of my brother were helping me.. 
They were also excited bout this Desert..
My mama said her kitchen was disaster,because of the trio..
that mean,me,amil and adam..



here our pavlova in the oven..
my youngest brither said,why this cake so white??
Can we add more colour to make it look nice??
Kekekeke...
 due to barang xcukup, so our pavlova it's malaysian style..
sorry gambar xsempat nak snap..
cuz budak2 berdua to da xsabar nak rasa..
Lepas nie boleh lah buat lagi..
Yippie!!!





Heeee.. nilah orang yang sangat bergembira dengan kejayaan membuat meringue desert untuk kali pertama..
OKaylah sambung nanti yea..
AK suda Penat...
Heeee...
Assalamualaikum wbt..
Annyeong..
Daag

JagA DirI HiDuP BaIk-BAiK ^_^

0 comment budak cute:

Post a Comment