Pages

Friday 2 December 2011

NotHing SpEciAl... JuSt Me..

Hi, Hello, Annyonghaseyo,Konichiwa, Assalamualaikum wbt..
How do you do my dear friend??
I hope u guys have a wonderfull day and week..
Me??
Just fine, with a liltle cough, flu..
HuhUhu.. this week everyday is raining.. 
Heard and look in News there where flood everywhere.. 
Making me nervous when it's raining.

Hurm.. the end of year is full with raining, gloomy day..^^
but there is something that i want to share with you guys!!
It's DURIAN seasons!!
Yeay!! my Favourite fruit it coming !!!
kekekekeke \(^0^)/
eventhough i can eat DURIAN so much, BECAUSE it will make u hot. 
but i really like DURIANS!!!

yummy!!!

Recently i learn cooking with my mum..
not said that im doesn't know how to cook at all, but i learn to improved my cooking experienced..



Tadaa!!!
It's call SAMBAL TUMIS IKAN BILIS + PETAI!!!
My favourite, although it spicy but it's make me DROOLING..
hehehehe.. ^^


 Last from me.. <3, <3
Have a nice day and weekend.
stay out from any dangerous, because the weather is not so good recently.
May Allah blessed all of us..
Assalamualaikum wbt.. ^^

JagA DirI HiDuP BaIk-BAiK ^_^

0 comment budak cute:

Post a Comment